Pieces of Me: What's on my DVR?

Pieces of Me: What's on my DVR?

One more day till the weekend! Can you tell I'm counting down? The week after winter break has to be the hardest and most tiring week of the year (other than all the others). Life of a teacher. 


Anyways.... after linking up with everyone else I decided to make my own link up! We are talking about "What's on....." anything you can think of! Feel free to join on in. The more the merrier. Link up below and save the graphic! 




First up is what's on my DVR. I thought this was so important that I made it a piece of me post as well! My DVR is one of my very favorite electronic devices. I would be lost without it. 


So what's on my DVR??

My answer to that question junky reality T.V. But I love it! I'll watch anything from The Bachelor, and Big Brother to Pretty Little Liars and Grey's Anatomy. My DVR is always recording. Here are some of my favorites. 

Big Brother

 

I've watched this show since season one. I'm obsessed with it during the summer. I've watched the live feeds, I've followed the spoilers and I've even applied (twice)! If I had to pick an all time favorite show this would be it! Plus it's one of the few shows Nick and I agree on.

The Bachelor



It's terrible and getting worse each season, but I love The Bachelor. I love the drama, the over the top dates and most importantly the cheesiness of it all.

This is my all time favorite Bachelor. No one beats Sean.

The Real Housewives of BH

I told you I loved junk reality TV and this is obviously no exception. These women are just so funny to me. Again I love the drama and and crazy conversations. Of course I'm team Lisa Vanderpump so that means I also watch Vanderpump Rules. I not even a little ashamed. 

Pretty Little Liars


This is one of those shows I binged watched on Netflix and was yelling at the TV.  Thanks to Anna and Jen I got addicted and I'm not mad about it. I can't wait till it comes back next week. 5 years forward should be crazy. 

Some other TV favorites: 

Gilmore Girls
One Tree Hill
90210
Greys
Scandal
Orange is the New Black
Anything TLC
Survivor
Teen Mom 
Dance Moms
Once Upon a Time
Dancing with the Stars



What are you watching?! 

I keep hearing Making a Murder is amazing. Anything else out there? Let me know by commenting.

Remember to link up below! 


Happy Thursday! 



No comments