Show and Tell: Vacations

Happy Tuesday!! 

Today I'm linking up with Andrea for her bi-monthly Show and Tell Tuesdays. Today we are talking about our all-time favorite vacations! 

Check out all my other Show and Tell Tuesday posts here.

All the other topics are below. 


This is going to be a long post. Beware :)

Now vacation. I LOVE vacations!! I have a lot of memories as a kid going on vacations each year. Every summer we went to Myrtle Beach then would do something different during Spring Break. Vacations are some of my most vivid and favorite family memories. Especially since my dad is gone, I cherish all these memories the most. 


My favorite all time place in the world. I hope to take my kiddos here each year and make memories too. 


Here is young me in the hotel lobby waiting to go to the beach. Diva much?


Another favorite vacation as a kid? DISNEY! Duh. Here is my daddy playing around trying to pull me off Little Bo Peep at our hotel. 


And another with my little brother with Donald. 


And of course Mickey and Minnie. I love Disney and I'm trying to go to Disneyland before we leave the West Coast. 

So there's my favorite vacations as a kid. Now some as an adult. 

When I was a sophomore in college my best friend and I went to Cali with her family. This was my first time on the West Coast and we had so much fun. 


Beverly Hills Drive


The Beach


Hollywood


Out on the Pacific Ocean on a sailboat

Amazing time with my best friend Allyson in California! I'll never forget jumping off the plane singing "Party in the USA" (it was popular then). 

Then during spring break in my sophomore year I went on a cruise with three of my sorority sisters! I'll never forget this trip because it was my first time out of the country and it was just too much fun! 

We left Florida, went to two cities in the Bahamas and back again. So fun! 


My little sister in the sorority and me on the Bahamian (?)  beach! Look at that clear water!! 


We went jet skiing and I almost killed her, but no big deal ;)


Hanging out at the pool. We were super close in college and I miss her so much. She's one of the best friends I will ever have!! 


On the ship after a show. I was soo sunburned. 


Then all of us girls on the last day at sea. 

I loved this trip. It was also the only time I went somewhere during Spring Break in college. All the other times I was working or had to teach. This makes me want to plan something for next spring break! 

Finally, two years ago one of my best friends Maddi and I came to Vegas to visit Anna and Zach. This is the trip that changed my life for the past two years. I thought it was just a birthday trip for me, but I ended up loving the city and applied for a job here the next week and the rest is history. 


My favorite area in Vegas. Paris :) 


Us at a winery. 


Anna and I at the Bellagio. Now we have tons of pictures here. ;)


Minions! 


We went to the wax museum and now looking at these pictures I want to bring Nick here. But here I am with my favorite, Dale Jr. 


Hangover; Anna and Annie version. 


Then all of us inside the Bellagio conservatory. I love this place. 

So there you have it. My favorite vacations. I love going on trips and I need to go on more because you create the best memories and some of my favorites. Can't wait for more vacations to come!! 

Have a great day!!! 

5 more days of school :)

P.S Speaking of school please go here and read about my project. Here's a little info! 

Hi Everyone!
I want to make sure my students have the materials they need to succeed, so I just created a DonorsChoose.org classroom request for iPads for my kiddos. This will help them become 21st Century Learners and increase their math and reading skills by using amazing applications. 
If you would like to give to my classroom donate by May 30, 2016 and your donation will be doubled thanks to DonorsChoose.org. Just enter the code LIFTOFF during checkout and you'll be matched dollar for dollar (up to $100). 
In return, you'll get awesome photos of your gift in action and our heartfelt thanks. 
Thank you so much,
Annie 

P.S. If you know anyone who may want to help my students, please pass this along!






No comments