Who to root for?



When it comes to sports, I think Nick and I have it down. We love watching sports together, whether it be football, basketball or even Nascar. 

However, one way we found out to make it a little more entertaining is rooting for the opposite teams! 

This came about when we first started dating and I was obviously born and raised a Buckeye fan and unfortunately he is a fan of that team up north. This made the big games so much more interesting! We make bets on who will win, and the winner brags about it all year (which is always OSU)!

OSU and *ichigan fan! 
 This went further than just college football however. When Nick found out I was obsessed with Nascar and especially Dale Jr. of course he had to start rooting for the worst driver out there, Jimmie Johnson (of course after getting over the fact that I love Nascar- Nascar blog post is next week). This makes watching races and especially when we go to them much more exciting (even if I want to kill him). 


Fantasy Football has changed the way we watch Football Sundays. Of course we root for different teams because we have totally different teams! The best is when I'm playing him that particular week (and I win!!!). But more about fantasy football to come.......

We can be pretty brutal when it comes to sports and who wins and such, but at the end of the day we love to watch them together. We may be competitive and vocal on who we are rooting for, but it's all in good fun! 

So if you are like us and love watching sports, make that time much more exciting by rooting for a different team!

1 comment