Let's Talk Entertainment



Happy Monday! 

It's been a little while since I've blogged because at school I've been doing this...


and at home I've been doing this...


So by the time I want to sit down and write a blog I feel like this...





Sorry!!

But anyways I'm back and linking up with Andrea and Erika for their monthly Chit Chat, "Let's Talk"! 

Today they are talking all about Entertainment and what a perfect time because Fall shows just started!

Here are some of my favorite TV shows right now:






And even though it just finished I have to say I loved Big Brother and was soon happy Nicole won! She was my favorite from the beginning. Plus a new season starts this week and you know I will be watching that!!


Movies I'm excited about:



Books I'm reading right now:

Nothing because I'm so busy, but I'm going out of town this weekend and will probably read on the flight. 

Other than that the most entertainment in my life right now comes in the form of sports. I'm loving college football, NFL fantasy football and of course my Nascar races! 


On a side note I think I've become a Cowboys fan just because I love Zekkkkke so much!


Not mad about it! #croptop

Have a great day!!






8 comments

  1. I love the Real Housewives of New Jersey too! You have a great list going on:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great entertainment. I don't know if I love it because it makes my life look boring or because it's just crazy! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. My BFF saw Bridget Jones Baby this weekend and said it was darling and hilarious! DWTS is going to be a great season!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I must go see Bridget Jones ASAP! I agree DWTS is going to be great. I love, love, love Laurie! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I love the Bridget Jones movies, and RHONJ is one of my all-time favorite trash tv series. :) great find in the link-up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree RH shows are the best ever! I just read your blog and I think your addicted like I am! I read their blogs too and watch all the shows. It's just great! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I love your list so much!!! I can't wait for the Girl on the Train either. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read the book this summer and want to read it again just because I'm so ready for the movie!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete