Weekend Recap {3/25-3/27}

Happy Easter Weekend! 

Happy Monday!

Today we are linking up with Biana for a weekending post.

Monday after Spring Break has to be the worst Monday ever. I'm not ready to go back to work. Is it summer yet?!

Well this weekend was very busy, but was a great way to end a very relaxing break. 

On Friday we had to pick up our Bubble Run 5k packets then lay by the pool. Well that was a bad choice for sure. I usually can tan pretty easily, but this time I burnt and am now a lobster. 


This week I rediscovered a little craft  store and I love it. Above is one of the items I made. The projects come completely plain and in pieces and you have to create them. I'm pretty obsessed now.


Here's another one I did! 

Then on Saturday we woke up bright and early to run the Bubble Run 5k. I've never run a 5k before so I didn't know what to expect. This run what suppose to have 5 bubble drops throughout and it did, but ya'll it was so windy that the bubbles were flying everywhere. We had to get there at 7:30am and with the wind it was so cold, but running helped that quick! Now I'm not really a runner so I did walk some of it, but not all. So I finished it! 



Then on Sunday we enjoyed Easter Sunday with friends. 

Nick and I made each other baskets :)

After church
Easter Flowers

Have a great week everyone! I'm just going to try to get through after spring break.


1 comment

  1. Love the crafts you picked up! They turned out great.
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete