Holiday Gift Guide

Happy Thursday! 

Before I start Sarah and Victoria's linkup all about holiday gifts, today is Kindness day at my school, so I wanted to start out sharing a few things my kiddos and I have been doing at school to spread kindness!


We made these lightbulbs were they wrote about someone who "lit up their heart".


Instead of a Christmas countdown we've been doing a 12 days of Christmas countdown, where each day they cut off a kindness activity. The activities range from smile at as many people as you can and make someone a card. It's a great and fun way to promote kindness during this time of year. 


Last, but not least I love this bulletin board. 

You don't have to go all out, but do something little to spread kindness today! 

Today I'm linking up with both Sarah and Victoria for their Holiday link-up day four! 


Today is all about holiday gifts...

I love giving gifts. I think it's better than receiving them. I love the look on everyone's faces when they open them. 

Nick:

Nick is the hardest one to shop for, like every other guy on the planet. I feel like he never wants anything.... 

Here are a few things I think he could receive though. 


Nick loves all things TV. Supernatural is his all time favorite so this shirt would be perfect. He usually love crazy phrases shirts. 

I think he would use this bluetooth speaker, especially in the summer time. 


And these headphones for work would be perfect for him! 


He's getting a new phone so a heavy duty case would be best for him. 


Teachers:

I always think it's so crazy how many gifts I get during the holidays from kids. They have the sweetest hearts, but sometimes there may just be too much chocolate. Here's a few things you can get those teachers in your life that they will love!


Well duh!


Who doesn't love candles! Especially Bath and Body Works ones. 



These homemade gifts are always so cute! 

What gifts are you giving this year?!?



5 comments

  1. The eucalyptus speartmint stress relief scent from Bath & Body Works is the best in both candle & lotion! I keep a bottle of that lotion scent on desk at work, by my kitchen sink and in my bathroom - I'm obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all bath and body candles so I understand!

      Delete
  2. We have the kindness and confetti bulletin board up at my school! I've got a Bose bluetooth speaker in my kitchen and it's the best investment ever...you must get one! And love your teacher gift ideas! Please let some of my students gift me some gift cards haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I kinds felt bad writing that, but I don't want anymore chocolate....just gift cards please!

      Delete
  3. I love these acts of kindness and I'm so going to work on coming up with a 12 days of Christmas kindness for my kids and I to do! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete