Christmas Decorations!

Morning! 

Today I'm linking up with both Sarah and Victoria for their Holiday link-up, plus Andrea with Show and Tell Tuesday because they are the same topic...... Christmas Decorations! 




Now I LOOOOOVE Christmas. I love decorating for Christmas. I love Christmas music. I love the cozy feeling of Christmas. The only thing is that I have a small apartment. I can't wait until we have a bigger place soon, but this will do for now! 

Here are some of my personal touches. 

I love our Buckeye colored Christmas Tree. Nick... probably not so much (those crazy Michigan fans)


Table center decorations complete with my favorite Peppermint candle from Bath and Body Works! 


Counter decorations. I had to keep the football chalkboard because duh! 


And my Ohio State snowman! 


I have other little decorations here and there, but these are my favorites. 

Follow my Pinterest board here.... There are tons of ideas on there I can't wait to do! 








8 comments

  1. Love the Merry Christmas stand on your table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love it too, Hobby Lobby is great!

      Delete
  2. Your counter decorations are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how cozy your space looks!! Thanks for linking up today!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorations look so sweet! You've done a great job decorating.. and it's got to be fun for you daydreaming about expanding to a bigger place in the future! Thanks for linking up with us! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for a bigger space! Christmas decorating is my favorite!

      Delete