Weekend Recap: Memorial Day Edition

Happy Tuesday! 

First let me start by saying I hope everyone had an amazing holiday weekend. Especially those of you who have served our country. This weekend was for you. God bless everyone in the military! 


This past weekend we has friends come into town so we were showing them around and having a blast. When all 6 of us get together it's pretty crazy, but I love it! 


Thursday started the weekend for me at school with a staff vs. 5th grade kickball tournament. Staff won 19-5 so of course we had to dab at the end. 

Gage's ball got stuck under the turtle :)

Then we played a little glow put. Zach, Gage and I had a bet going on. The winner got 5 dollars from each of us. Zach and I were tied going into the last hole which is total luck because the hole is like Plinko and you land where you land. Of course I ended up losing.... boo! 


Then we went to a Hibachi Grill and celebrated my birthday two weeks late, but with all my friends :)



Of course we finished the night with drinks and card games! 


Friday started with professional development. Don't I look happy about it?! 


Then we went to Downtown Vegas (Old Vegas) for a night out. 

We started playing this game called Odds Are... this weekend and were obsessed with it. It's pretty much a dare game where you dare someone to do something and they answer with an odds are I will. If you don't want to do it pick big odds (think millions), if you are feeling daring pick shorter odds (1-10), and if you want a risk pick 1-2 odds. If you say the same number the person getting odds are has to do it. If you say a different number then the person telling them to odds are has to do it. Pretty crazy. 

For example Gage odds are Zach that he crawl through a bike rack. Zach took 1-2 odds, they counted down 3-2-1 and both picked 2 so Zach had to do it. 

Here's the proof.....



We played this game all weekend long. Pretty dumb and crazy, but fun :)

We went to our favorite bar with extra large games like corn hole and beer pong.

 


They had this sign there that night for an upcoming concert.


We odds are more.... Gage piggy backing Nick. 


Took selfies. 




And I won my favorite Odds are... It's dumb yes, but it's so fun to lock your friend up in a dog cage because he lost ;) sorry Gage!!! 


On Saturday we took them to our favorite breakfast place then to tour the strip! 

We went to the Bellagio fountains and conservatory of course. 




Then saw the flamingos at the Flamingo! Something none of us had done yet :) 


Then came home and swam in our pool while we cooked out.

It was an amazing weekend with our friends and we wished we lived closer to Maddi and Gage too! 

The rest of the weekend Nick and I relaxed, watched Basketball (GO CAVS!) and Nascar, and cooked out. Plus I got ready for my last week of school by making end of the year certificates! 

2 more day friends! 2 more days! I think I can :)

Have a great week everyone!

 






1 comment