Christmas Wish List

Morning! 

Today I'm linking up with Sarah for her Christmas link up series and today we are talking all about our Christmas list! 

First on my list this year is my favorite cardigan from Nordstrom. I have the original one, but love this one with pockets! These are so soft and amazing! I wear a small in this sweater and it fits perfectly. 


While we are talking about Nordstrom I could always use more of these Fringe scarves. They are warm, but not too bulky and make any outfit stand out! I love these colors, black and olive. 

  



Next on my list this year are these shoes! I wear flats almost every day for school and they need to be comfortable. They may be expensive, but they are sturdy and comfortable! Plus they come in my size 5, which is rare with cute shoes! 

I love this pair! 



I've had several books on my Amazon list this year and haven't bought them yet! 

I have the book Winter Street, but need the two books that go after it!





I love the Olympics, especially gymnastics and have been dying to read this book. 




Sometimes books are too heavy to travel with so an Amazon gift card/ Apple gift card would work too! 

 

Plus while we're on the subject of gift cards, you can never go wrong with one from Starbucks! 


Last, but not least I'm asking for a Zeke Cowboys jersey! Since going to Dallas this year, I've been watching all the cowboy games because I love me some Zeke! From Buckeye to Cowboy, he can't to any wrong! 

I've been eyeing this one!


Have a great Monday!


6 comments

  1. I love all these things! Those scarves really are perfect.. especially for Southern fall weather! Thanks for linking up with us! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the scarf! Thanks for hosting, it's a fun link-up idea!

      Delete
  2. I love my blardigan so much that I wouldn't mind having the baby one....especially if it has pockets! And okay I have really been thinking about Tieks. Are they really worth it? It doesn't bother me to invest in shoes because you know...as a teacher we're on our feet all the time. But I don't know about ordering them online first without trying on. Thanks for linking up with us!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think about the same thing! Usually I never want shoes before I try them on, but someone I work with has them and they said they are amazing and so worth it!

      Delete
  3. I have the baby blardigan and love it so much! I'm super bummed I didn't grab one for my mom during the anniversary sale. I'm reading Winter Street right now and can't wait to read the other two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kicking myself for not buying more during the sale as well! Next year!

      Delete