Show and Tell Tuesday: Top 5 Photos


Today I'm linking up with Andrea and sharing my top five photos. 

This was hard. Like really hard. I love taking photos and picking 5 was brutal, so I picked more!

 My favorite picture of Dexter



My fav of Lucy 



and just for fun my favorite of them both! This is when we just brought Lucy home and Dexter is like what is this thing in my house.



My favorite picture of Nick and I in college. This is when he lavaliered me (promise ring-ish in fraternity and sorority land).



And this is my favorite of us recently with our little Lucy-Loo



Then this is a favorite of my Besties!! Same picture, one in 2012 and one in 2016! 



Love this one of my brother and I. All the Sass! 



And of course this updated one as well. 



And this oldie of my Bestest and I! Flash back to high school crazies. 

I can't wait to see everyone else's favorites!! 

Happy Tuesday, 










1 comment