Erin Condren Planner Stickers

Happy Thursday everyone! 

Today I'm talking all about decorating my Erin Condren planner. 

I wrote all about my planners here and recently I got the new one!


Now I need to decorate it and what better way than stickers! 

I love stickers of all kinds, of course because I'm a teacher, but for my planner I like them to be functional and not look too kiddie. 

I've been buying Erin Condren stickers on Etsy for a couple years now, but recently got into loving particular shops. Now I'm hooked!

 What I did was search Erin Condren planner stickers on Etsy and there are tons. Today I'm going to show you a couple of my favorite shops and how I use the stickers! 

First is the shop Oh Hello Stationery
You can find them on Etsy or on their website.


I love the holiday stickers! I put them on my monthly layout for a pop of fun! The appointment stickers are fun to remember when different doctor or hair/nail appointments are. Then of course Payday comes in handy! I use the beer mug for happy hour dates and the grocery stickers to remember what to buy! 


I got this monthly layout as part of their monthly subscription. You pay $18.99 and get all these stickers! 


This is how I used some of them! 

I love this shop! Give them a look. 


She has such cute stickers that I love! And her prices are great. (Talking about prices all the stickers I purchase are mostly always under $5.00, usually around $2.00. Very affordable!) 


She has these cute wacky holiday stickers for each month that are so fun! They come on a sheet like this, to show you the date. 


I love the holiday stickers for my monthly layout for fun! Who doesn't love to know when junk food day is?!


Then I picked up some teacher stickers and of course movie night stickers because Nick and I are obsessed. 

I have a ton more from her in my cart right now, but I need to take a little break from sticker spending......

Here is a weekly layout by Amy. 


One that I found from searching NASCAR was Hallo Planning.


I love these! They are perfect to let me know exactly what race is coming up that weekend! 

On the same lines of sports this shop helps me in my football needs! 

Imagine That by Lori is my next favorite for football spot! 


I got these cute footballs to put in the monthly layout to let me know when Ohio State plays. 


Then I got these to let me know who they play. 

Plus I got these for fun! 


Who doesn't love a Santa countdown! 



I got these cute blogger stickers to remind me of certain blog posts!

Last, but not least I got some cute stickers from Bella Rose Paper Co.


I got the cute weekend ones for decoration and the school ones for my Master's classes. So functional and cute!


And just for fun. I made these myself using my printer and label paper :)

Here is what my monthly layout looks like with all these stickers. 


So there you have it! I love decorating my planner. I hope this gives you some ideas for your planners. Check out these amazing shops and give some stickers a try! They are so easy and fun! Plus they give your planner that extra pop of color for fun! 


*All opinions are my own.

No comments