Weekend Recap


Another Monday..... Summer is just going too fast. Slow down please. 

This weekend was a lot like all the others. Pool. Movies. Cookouts. 


We saw the movie Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates. It was hilarious and inappropriate on so many levels, but who doesn't love Zac Efron. 


I've been getting my Pinterest filled up with tons of stuff for my classroom. I'm going to do a Dr. Seuss theme and found so many cute things! 


We've been swimming and cooking out like crazy, because summer!


Nick has been catching Pokemon like crazy. He goes on like three walks a day. He's obsessed. He even over took a gym! OBSESSED! 


Then I've been watching gymnastics like crazy and they announced the Olympic team last night! 


I'm so excited for the Olympics! I'm a big Aly and Gabby fan so I'm so glad they made it again! 

Have a great week everyone! 








No comments