Friday Favorites


Today I'm linking up with AndreaNarci and Erika again for another Friday Favorites! 

-ONE-

Right now I'm obsessed with these sweat treats! Anyone else? 






Soooo good! 

-TWO-


We had a crazy wind storm yesterday so that was fun! 



This is the damage in our pool area! Just crazy!! 

-THREE-

We saw Power Rangers this weekend and it was amazing!! Maybe it's just the 90s kid in me and the fact that my brother and I played and watched Power Rangers all the time, but it was great! I especially love the appearance in the end (if you saw the movie you know what I'm talking about!)



-FOUR-

I'm just counting down the days. One more week people!!! 



That's it for today! 

Have a great weekend!




1 comment

  1. Okay, all of those Easter candies are my favorites! Why does seasonal candy always taste so much better than regular candy? ;)

    ReplyDelete