Weekend: Nascar Weekend 2017


Happy Spring! 


Even though it feels likes Summer in Vegas and we totally skipped Spring, it's my favorite season! 

I'm back after a long blog break. Between school, grad school and trying to figure out life for next year the blog went to the back burner. 

But I'm back and with a very fun post! 

Last weekend was Nascar weekend here in Vegas and we had a blast once again. Nick and I have gone every year we have been out here and last year started going with friends from school. which makes it ten times as fun! 

Get ready for tonnnnns of pictures! 

The view from the top of our friends trailer! They camp out in the parking lot all week so it's pretty much a party the whole weekend! 

See Jr there! 

It was a beautiful day for the race, but so hot! 90s in March just crazy. 

We had pit road tickets for Friday and if you zoom in really close you can see some of us down there!

Happy day 1!

Night 1!

Love the garage pass!! Dale Jr's car. 

We were standing by the entrance of the pits after qualifying and got tons of pictures and autographs from the drivers! So cool for me. This was for sure the best part of the weekend! Here's Kyle Larson

Joey Logano 

Ryan Blaney

Martin Truex Jr. 

Chase Elliot

Chase's car 24

Kyle Busch

And here comes Jr! (This is when  I started to literally shake!)
So close! He signed my shirt right after this. Funny story. I had no intention of getting his autograph so all I had was the shirt I was wearing, no hat, no car nothing so I just put my arm out there and boom he signed it. Sad part is I just brought that shirt and now can literally never wear it again. O well! 
I just love him! 

Clint Bowyer

Austin Dillion

Kurt Busch

Jr's Car!


Jeff Gordon!

Here is my ticket after getting all the autographs! It was full and it can't even tell who signed where, but still very cool! 

And here is my shirt that Jr. signed!

The race was fun. Like I said earlier it was super hot and everyone left me to go back to the camper. But I stuck it out and sat there the whole time. I was a lobster the next day, but o well! Jr finished 17th after a great day, and Martin Truex Jr won which is much better than others who could have! 

Plus there was a huge fight between Kyle Busch and Joey Logano on pit road after the race. We couldn't really see that from the seats, but washed it on the big screen! Pretty cool because that was in the news all week and we were there for it! 

So there you go! That's Nascar Weekend 2017. I can't wait until another race. They are literally so fun for me because I'm obsessed! Next year I hope Nick and I can come back to Vegas for race weekend! 

Happy Monday! 


Linking up with Biana

No comments