Show and Tell Tuesday (On a Wednesday): Walk Down Memory Lane




Happy Wednesday!

I'm back thank goodness. Grad school literally ate me alive this past month. You can ask anyone I associate with day to day that all I did was write papers and reports and etc. But that class is done and I'm one step closer to my Masters! 

Anyways even though I couldn't blog yesterday (because I was finishing a paper) I didn't want to miss this Show & Tell Tuesday because we get to take a walk in memory lane and everything that was right in the world in the 90s and early 2000s. 

So I was born in 1991 and grew up in the prime of the 90s and millennium age. I still remember people freaking out before 2000 that the world was going to end. I was BIG into toys, fashion, TV shows and anything and everything Backstreet Boys. Here are some of my favorite childhood memories!

Image result for backstreet boys

How could I do this blog without mentioning these guys!! They were my life from 3rd-7th grade. I still remember getting in a fight with my best friend in third grade because she liked N*Sync more. How dare she like JT?! I also had a whole wall dedicated on magazine clip outs of them until my dad saw it and made me take it down because he didn't want to the paint in my room to come off. Gosh! 

I just saw them in concert last week and they were still AMAZING! All the googly eyes to Nick and Brian. 


Image result for 90s kid toys

Remember these?! I had so many of these. 

Image result for 90s kid toys

I also tried to keep 5 of these things alive at all times, but I think my parents threw them away because they kept beeping. 


Image result for 90s kid toys

I had to have the pink one after my brother got a blue one! We played way too much Mario and Pokemon on these things. 

Image result for 90s kid toys

I broke a few pictures with these things. Opps

Image result for furbiesImage result for 90s kid toys
Between Beanie Babies and Furbies my room was infested with stuffed animals! 

Image result for 90s kid toys

Does anyone remember these?! I can't remember what they were called, but I remember collecting these things like crazy. I bet my brother and I had over 100 of them. 

Image result for 90s kid tv shows

I loved all these shows! Disney and Nick were my all time favorite. However I think I watched Rugrats and Power Ranger (original) the most! 

Image result for 90s kid tv shows  
Image result for jelly shoe  Image result for 90s black sandal


I wore jelly shoes and those black flip flops things all the time! 

Image result for 90s kid

These two were my fashion inspiration! I'm glad they aren't now.... 

Image result for 90s kid

I remember this icon being my life! 

Image result for 90s kid

I had way too many gel pens that we couldn't even use at school!

Image result for 90s kid

And still have tons of my VHS tapes!

Image result for nintendo

I remember blowing on the game to make it pay better and playing hours of Mario Cart!

Image result for 90s kid

Yes! (As a teacher I'm glad we don't have these anymore) 

Image result for 90s kid food

And I LOVED DunkAroos! 

Ok I'm done. I feel like I could keep going forever because growing up in the 90s was the best! 


No comments