Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Today I'm linking up with Erika for one of her Tuesday Talks and I'm talking all about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! 




It's that time of the year again! Once a year Nordstrom has a huge sale on items that are coming out for Fall and Winter, so unlike other companies who put past seasons on sale Nordstrom lets you stock up for the upcoming season! Think Christmas presents, birthday gifts, and a little something for yourself! Who doesn't love that?!

Here's a few things that popped out to while perusing the sale! 





Cozy chic Lite Coastal Hooded Cardigan

 



I'm obsessed with this sweater! I have one of these barefoot dreams sweaters that I got in the last sale and I'm in love with it. I've lived in mine for the past year. It's been in countless airports to help me stay warm and comfortable. I wore it constantly this winter with leggings and Ugg boots! It's something you never want to take off and something I never did. 

They are so soft, so comfortable and amazing to sleep, lounge and travel in! This is a must have in my book. Plus this one has pockets and a hood! The mocha and taupe ones are my favorites! 


Now that I'm back in Ohio I need to stock up my winter closet so cardigans must be on my list because I love this one too! Plus this one is under 50 dollars and my favorite fall/winter color!

Raw Edge Side Slit Tee



These t-shirts are perfect for a comfy and causal look. Plus they are on sale for under 20 dollars! You have to grab that steal! I would grab all three colors for that price. I own one of these are they are very true to size. I've worn them with shorts for a more casual running errands look and then also with skinny jeans for a date night look. They can be dressed up or down and look great!

I need a new pair of workout shoes and these just might fit the bill. The black ones will go with everything!



These booties are just what I've been looking for! I've wanted a good neutral pair of booties for a while and these hit the nail on the head. Plus they are 50 dollars off with the sale! They come in grey and tan, which I love both!

Plaid Cotton Blend Shirt



Who doesn't love a good plaid shirt?! This is a staple in my wardrobe come fall and winter and I could add a few. This shirt comes in many colors and they all will look great with the cardigans at the top with booties and jeans!



Who doesn't love a cute long necklace?! Who doesn't love a cute long necklace under 12 dollars?! This one will be a stable in my outfits for a long time. It will go with everything and make every outfit pop! 



If you know me then you know I love any and every scarf! This one is calling my name! 

I love, love, love my Ugg boots so why wouldn't I love an Ugg blanket?!


Who doesn't need a new tote!? I do! This one has been calling to me for a long while and I might just have to bite the bullet. I love all the colors, but olive green, pink, black and navy blue the most! Which one would you pick?

Well there you have it! Those are my favorite finds from the N-Sale! Go check out the sale before it ends! There are tons of back to school deals, Christmas presents and birthday gifts to be brought. Hint...hint...hint!













2 comments

  1. I purchased so many of these items - and those booties.. oh my, I need them!! Happy Tuesday!!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree with booties! They are a must for sure.

      Thanks for reading!!

      Delete